The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, June 8, 2015

StiLL OpeN

I will leave this swap  OPEN until... June 11th
as I will be away for a few days...

We have 43  49  51 swappers so far...  & that's just wonderful...
So if you are thinking about joining in... you have a few more days to decide...

HoHoHo

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I nearly missed the deadline, I really enjoyed last year's swap so count me in please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. May I join in? What sort of things do we send?
    Although I do have a blog I no longer use it. Hope that is not a problem?
    Crafty hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.