The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, September 2, 2013

CoLouRFuL IdeaS

Here's another great idea for a Christmas gift... just click HERE if you want to make this garland!


And if you would like to make a pillow go HERE...
I hope you are all working away on your gifts for your partner.
It's FUN isn't it... playing secret ELF over the months...
Remember if you want to post any pic's on this blog just email me and I will add them... anonymously of course!
PS... as I am away it may take 3 weeks for any emailed pic to appear on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people leave a comment for me.